Job offer for English Teachers

2017-08-18|By English|Copyedited English


Welcome to teach English at Sanquan Medical College!

A brief introduction: Sanquan Medical College is located in Pingyuan New Area, Xinxiang City, North Henan Province, China. It’s 30 kilometers away from Zhengzhou, the capital of Henan province and 40 kilometers away from Zhengzhou International Airport, 30 kilometers away from Xinxiang city. Xinxiang city is a medium-sized city with a long history and a sound industrial foundation. Xinxiang enjoys a mild continental monsoon climate with four clear-cut seasons. Sanquan Medical College has a large beautiful new campus near Yellow River and can hold 15000 students. The college is licensed officially to employ foreign English teachers. We are trying to engage 2 enthusiastic and energetic English-speaking teachers to teach the students oral English.

Starting date: August 15th
Working Duration: One or two academic years.

 USA, Canada, Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, etc

Workload: 10-18 periods per week from Monday to Friday (40 minutes per period)

Level of the students: undergraduates

1. English as mother language

2. Bachelor’s degree is required and master’s degree is desired

3. Two years experience related teaching is preferred.

Benefits of Employment:
 1. Monthly salary between 8000 and 10,000 RMB (depending on the candidate’s qualifications and teaching work load).
Lodging: Free apartments with bedroom, kitchen, bathroom are offered and are equipped with proper furniture, 1 air-conditioner/heater, 1 refrigerator, 1 induction cooker, 1 washing machine, 1 TV, 1 water heater, 1 purified water unit etc.

3. Round-trip international airfare reimbursement each year.

Documents Required for Application:

1. C.V. (including full name, nationality, gender, marital status, home address, home telephone number, educational background, working experience, and basic information of family members)

2. Academic degree certificate or diploma

3. Copy of the information page of passport

4. Reference letter(s) with contact information, one of which should be from the latest employer. A reference letter from the latest Chinese employer is necessary if you come from a Chinese university, college or other institution.

5. Foreign Expert Information Form (see the attachment)

6. Scanned passport-size photo

7. Health certificate issued to foreigners by the medical institution authenticated by China embassy or consulate

8. Accompanying family members: passport copy, the spouse shall provide marriage certificate, and children under the age of 18 shall provide a birth certificate (children over 18 years old are no longer accepted as accompanying family members)

If you are interested, please e-mail the required documents to robin201609@outlook.comas attachment.

For more information, please send an email to or contact Mr. Fan by 0086-373-7375732 (office telephone) between 9 and 11 in the morning, 3 to 5 in the afternoon from Monday to Friday.


   Location of Our College